Wednesday, March 07, 2012

BabyLegs Mania!!!

So if you don't already know there is one baby/kids product I'm OBSESSED with!  BabyLegs!!!  They are the cutest little legwarmers for little ones, and well, they had a sale last week!!  In Honor of Leap Day, they had EVERYTHING in their store on sale for $4.  Let me say that again - I don't think it quite sank in with you $4!!!!!!  When everything is usually $10-$15 each, that's a SUPER DEAL!!!!  Even Shipping was $4.  So needless to say, everyone got new Babylegs (yes, even Mommy!!)!!  And they are just perfect for the weather lately.  That it's warm, but not quite shorts weather.  And they are even more perfect for Jayce!!  He's finally fitting into 12 months clothing, the only problem is most of the 12 mo stuff I have is from Riley and its all Summer stuff.  We have a few pair of pants and we've bought some long-sleeved onsies, but these make it so easy to turn those cute little shorts/rompers into a spring-time outfit!!  (See the tiger outfit for an example!)  Here's some pictures of the boys in their BabyLegs the last couple days:

Riley's Soccer babylegs

Jayce's Dinos with matching socks


Eye of the tiger! (these Babylegs were from Halloween last year!! - So versitile!)


Soccer ones on the legs

  Even Mommy got some, in fuzzy pink and black.  I wear these on my arms since my legs are definitely too big!  And I'm currently working on some more outfits to go with all the ones that Jayce has already.  (look for the Red Hot Flames outfit coming soon!!!)

No comments: