Sunday, March 04, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Hello Everyone!  Sorry for the delay again!  We are busy people here in Colorado!  The weather's been relatively nice (minus some crazy wind), so we've been spending as much time as we can outdoors.  I discovered today while cleaning up some "winter landscaping" that I even have tulips coming up!  YAY!! I'm ready for spring, that's for sure!

We are still going gung-ho with Swim Lessons.  Both Riley and Jayce are doing great.  Riley is now swimming without the help of the instructor (just a noodle to float on), well, doggie paddle at least, and Jayce has discovered his favorite part of the lesson is jumping in off the wall.  Which Mommy is not too excited about for the future!  I definitely see him becoming the child with no fear jumping in the water without any thoughts of consequences.  Let's hope that doesn't happen.  Here's some pictures of Riley swimming.  Once again I don't have any of Jayce.  I'll have to get a friendly person to take some of us this week in the water. 




And Riley is all signed up for Kindergarten!!  It's sad, I know!!  I'm not ready to think of him as school-aged!  I signed him up for the PM class.  I don't think he'll have a problem getting this choice, but we won't know for sure until later.  I think he'll like it! 

Cam and I are still plugging away at life!  He has a training in Jacksonville, FL coming up.  we talked about making it a "family vacation" since his hotel is on the beach.  But it's only for a few days, and we figured it would cost about $1000 for plane tickets for the three of us, plus food and the little extras, and for two days on the beach . . . it's just not worth it.  Too bad Cam didn't think to book flights for Friday night instead of Monday, then it would have been worth it!  Anywho, so we will be missing him here in the next couple weeks. 

My Crochet Business is starting to pick up!  I've had a few orders come in, I think just for Easter!  I'm already making multiples of the same hat I marketed as an Easter hat!!  so YAY ME!!!  And Vanessa, yours is done except for the ribbon, so I will be sending it to you Tuesday at the latest!!  If you want to see what else I have made just go to babybeardesigns.wordpress.com or "LIKE" my store on Facebook

One more thing, I have to pass along Happy Birthday's to family!!  My sister's was yesterday and my mother-in-law's is next Saturday.  So Happy Birthday to Aunt Anna and Grandma Louie!

Have a good week everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your sister in laws was last tuesday!
Love, Janice

Cam and Aliy said...

Sorry I missed you Janice!! Happy Birthday to Aunt Janice too!!!!!!!