Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fun With Friends

Hey Everybody!  Riley here - Mom finally let me do a post again!  I got so much to tell you!  We had a really fun week this week.  I got to play with so many of my friends!  Monday we went to MOPS, so I got to play with all my buddies!  Kenna and Jack especially.  We had so much fun!  Then we went to lunch with Jan and Cathy (Ryder, Tanner and Jackson's Mommy).  And Guess where we went . . . CHICK-FIL-A!!!!  My Favorite!!!  I was so happy to get chicken nuggets and get to play! 

Then on Wednesday Ryder came over to our house.  His Mommy went to Denver to be with his Grandma for a surgery so we got to play with him the whole day!  It was so much fun!  We played in our cave, we played in the kitchen, we played with balls (Ryder likes balls like Jayce does), and we played with the slinky A LOT!!  Ryder really likes the slinky!  Oh, and we jumped on the trampoline - Ryder Really liked that too! 

Go ahead . . . Make my Day!
 Then on Thursday we went over to Greg's house.  I haven't gotten to play with Greg in FOREVER!!!  So we played a lot!  He showed me all his cool toys he got from Santa.  But he had to go to pre-school so we invited them over to play at our house on Friday.  It was so much fun!!  I got to show him all my toys that I got from Santa, and Mommy even let us play Wii for a little bit!  I wish it was warmer so we could have played outside too.  Oh well. 

Then later yesterday Mommy finished mine and Jayce's Superhero Capes!  They are so cool!!!  Jayce has a Superman one and I have a Batman one (to go with my Batman Mask Mommy made for me with yarn).  She painted them.  She did Jayce's with regular craft paint, but she tried something new with mine.  She called it screen-printing.  Whatever that is.  But she said that she didn't like it and doesn't think she'll do it again.  It didn't work real well and she had to go back and brush paint it anyways.  She said she doesn't like the special paint either, too many steps (paint, dry, iron, set, special wash, etc.)  So I think she's just going to stick with the good ol' craft paint!  I don't really care, I just want to fly around in my Batman cape!


Oh and Mommy says to show you my Colts Hat.  She worked really hard on it, that horseshoe wasn't easy to get even!  But I like it!  I'll have to wear it next week when we go to Indiana. 

 I can't wait to go to Indy!  I get to see Grandma and Grandpa Louie again, and Grandma Wilson!!  And all my Aunts and Uncles and cousins, I hope!!  It's going to be fun!  Mommy says I might even get to see some of my friends that I hardly ever get to see, like Sophia and Drew!  Well, that's about all for now, I have to go get dressed, Mommy's taking me to the Library today!  YAY!!  Just me and Mommy all by ourselves!!  See you all later!

No comments: