Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day and more!

I hope Daddy had a great Father's Day!!! I love my Daddy! We didn't do a whole lot of special stuff, but Daddy did get some new BBQ things - like a basket for veggies, and a new fancy spatula. Mommy and I made Daddy French toast for breakfast, cuz that's what he wanted, then we just played bums the rest of the day! It was fun. On Saturday we were really busy. We spent almost the whole day cleaning carpets. We cleaned the carpets and the futon downstairs. Now Mommy has the futon mattress leaning up against the wall (like a tent) so that the doggies won't lay on it and get it all stinky before Gran Wilson comes. I like playing in it!! Saturday night we went to Olive Garden for Dinner. It was Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary. Mommy said they have been married for 9 years. I don't know how long that is, but it must be a very long time, cuz I'm only 3 years, and that seems like forever!
Mommy and Daddy got some good news today! They still have insurance - the same insurance that they had before, and it's even gonna be cheaper than when Daddy did have a job! They said that the government is subsidizing it (whatever that means) so it's really good, because that frees up a lot of money for other stuff!! YAY!! Daddy's still looking for a new job. He's got a possible one in sales, but he won't find out if he gets it until next week at the latest. Mommy's not sure if its a good job or not, there's good things and not so good things (like Daddy will have to buy a new car since he doesn't get a company one to drive) . Oh well, we'll see.
Gran Wilson and Aunt Anna are coming this week!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them!! We are going to have so much fun together I just know it!! Well, not much else going on right now. Here are some pictures from recently:
Piper Getting brushed: Mommy always says we could make a whole 'nother doggie with all her hair!!
Mommy giving me a haircut (we coulda made a whole 'nother Riley too)

The after shot- nice and short for summer!!!

Have a good week everyone - I'll update you later with all that's going on with Grandma and Aunt Anna

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary again! I think we're going to dinner tomorrow too with our kids...no babysitter :-( Riley is so darn cute with his hair cut. I hope Cam can find a job soon!! But isn't living on the gov't great? ;-) We did it for two years.

And btw, I love the main pic of Riley and I think the squirrel in the background makes it even better :-)