Saturday, July 03, 2010

Grandma & Aunt Anna Visit

Hey everybody!!! I had so much fun this week with my Grandma Wilson and Aunt Anna!!! They came late last Saturday night. Mommy and Daddy let me stay up to see them get here. They kept telling me they were coming, so I kept watch out the window and let Mommy and Daddy know when they were here! Sunday we just hung out together, we went to church and then played outside in the back yard. Aunt Anna is so much fun to play with!!! She chases me around the yard, Mommy and Daddy don't do that!! And she played sidewalk chalk with me, and bubbles, and everything!! I think Mommy & Daddy like the break too!
Then on Monday, we went to a MOPS playdate at the Spring Canyon Park. It's the best place!!! The playground is all handicap accessible, so Grandma go to go on the play equipment too!! I liked being able to chase her around on the jungle gym!! They also have water fountains to play in. I liked those the best. Aunt Anna played in those with me! I got so wet that I had to go play on the jungle gym again just to get warm!!

Mommy had to work on Tuesday, so we went to Rocky Mountain National Park on Wednesday. It was so fun doing that too!! I got to run around again with Aunt Anna! She saw how much I like the chipmunks there, so she bought me a little stuffed chipmunk!!! Daddy named him Rocky (cuz we got him at Rocky, and he's technically a Golden Mantle Ground Squirrel (says Mommy) - as in Rocky & Bullwinkle!!) Anna also got me a cool Park Ranger Vest!!! Just like Mommy!! We haven't gotten a picture of me in it yet, so you'll have to wait on that! That was my late birthday present. Since it was easier to buy it here when they came rather than ship it out to me on my birthday. Grandma did that too - She got me a BIKE!!! It's so Cool!! It's Hot Wheels - just like the hat Unkie Rodgie and Auntie Kathie got me, but I can't wear the hat when I ride the bike - Mommy and Daddy say I have to wear my helmet. But that's ok - cuz it's a Lightning McQueen Race Car helmet!! Thank you so much Grandma & Aunt Anna for my birthday presents!! Other than that we just hung around the house and played outside. Mommy, Aunt Anna, and Grandma had a Girls' Night Out last night and went and saw the new Twilight Movie: Eclipse. Mommy and Anna really liked it, But Grandma said it was a little weird - she didn't quite understand it. Daddy was just happy that he didn't have to go with Mommy to see it!!
Anyways, things are quiet again in our house. I'm gonna be so bored without Aunt Anna to play with!! I hope she comes out to visit me again soon!! I like when people come visit me!! I hear that Grandma and Grandpa Louie are coming soon too - YAY!!! I can't wait for that!
Well, now we just have to figure out Which Fireworks show we want to go see tomorrow night!! There's Windsor, Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Denver, The Rockies Game . . . so many choices!!! Have a Happy 4th of July Everyone!!! Look for pictures in the next couple weeks from our trip to Breckenridge for Daddy's Birthday (he's turning 30!!!)

No comments: