Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and Birthdays

Hey Everyone!! Boy have I got a lot to catch up on this week!! The Easter bunny came to see me!! He left me an Easter Basket with lots of goodies!! I got lots of candy, the chocolate was my favorite! Then when Mommy came home from work we had an Easter Egg Hunt! Mommy said that the Easter Bunny hid all the eggs, but I’m not so sure about that, cuz she knew exactly where they all were! One was even a golden egg:
Then last week we spent a lot of time over at Greg’s house. Greg has a new baby brother named Jaxon, he was born on March 31. I got to play with Greg a lot while Mommy held Jaxon and talked with Lacey about mommy stuff (boring!!) On Friday Greg even came over and ate lunch with us to give his Mommy and Nana a break! We ate Hot dogs and strawberries!! My favorite! Then on Friday night Mommy and Daddy went out on a date to celebrate Mommy’s birthday and I went to the church nursery. They had a “Parents Night Out” babysitting thing, so I got to play with all my friends there! Mommy and Daddy went to Bisetti’s, a really nice Italian restaurant in old town. They said it was a lot of fun, cuz they got all dressed up – Mommy even curled her hair!!

Then yesterday we celebrated Mommy’s birthday again with me too. We gave her presents and Daddy made a cake again!! I gave her a curved shower curtain rod to make the bathtub seem bigger, and Daddy got her an art table for her to do her scrapbooking on. She was so happy – cuz now she doesn’t have to hide in the other room and sit on the floor!! We also got her a gag gift – a pooper scooper to help clean up the doggie run. She didn’t think it was too funny though! I don’t think I like it either – cuz I stepped on it and cut my leg really bad! It hurts a lot but Mommy put the owie medicine on it, and a big sticker that she called a band-aid so it’s getting better. Also yesterday we went and got me a dresser and desk! Since I’m potty trained now I don’t need the changing table from Grandpa Louie, and Mommy said it was time to clean out the closet and get a place to put my clothes. So they bought me a dresser and got a desk that matches it! It’s from a lady who was moving and didn’t want to take them, so Mommy and Daddy got a really good deal!

Today Mommy and I went and got our hair cut! I’m so happy, cuz I can see now without my hair in my eyes!! Mommy’s happy too!! And tomorrow we get to go visit some people that might be my babysitter. Mommy decided that she wouldn’t stay home with me during the week – we could use the extra money too much. But she also got a new job that will make things better!!! Instead of being a Ranger now, she’s an ANS Boat Inspector. That means she has to inspect the boats before they get on Horsetooth Reservoir to make sure they don’t have any Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) like Zebra Mussels on them. The good thing about this job is that she doesn’t have to work weekends anymore, and she gets a $1 raise!! The bad part is that now she’s working Monday – Friday, so I have to go to a babysitter for the whole week. But Mommy says that it’s only for this summer, and then she’ll be done! I hope so! Well that’s about it for all of us! I hope everyone is enjoying springtime – the weather has been very nice here too!

No comments: