Friday, April 23, 2010

Rain rain Go Away!!

Hi there people!! How are you all doing? Me I’m Great!! I’ve been so busy the last couple weeks, Mommy says she’s exhausted!! But not Me! Let’s see, where did I leave off last . . .
Oh I got a haircut Finally!!!

Last week on Thursday Mommy had a Girls Night Out. They went to Horsetooth Falls, the same Hike I did too! Only 4 girls went cuz there was another church meeting going on, so Mommy says she’s gonna do it again over the summer. Then on Friday we went to Harrison’s house to play. Harrison’s Daddy got a new job, so they needed a babysitter on Monday afternoons and Fridays, so Mommy said she would help them out until her job starts full time. I had so much fun!! Henri (Harrison’s big brother) was home from school so we all played together a bunch! We went again today and I got to play swords with Harrison!! He has ones that light up!! Mommy took a picture on her phone, so she has to figure out how to get it off before we can show you.

Then on Saturday Mommy went to Denver for a Conference with MOPS. She got to talk to other people in MOPS groups and get ideas for the stuff she’s doing next year. On Monday she went to her first meeting for steering committee for MOPS, and they needed someone to help out with fundraising so now she’s doing crafts AND Fundraising!! But Bonnie’s gonna help her with the fundraising part. She is so excited to help out next year. She’s going on a planning retreat in June, and another convention in Nashville in August.

This week has been raining a LOT!!! But Mommy's tulips are blooming!!! She says she'll get some pictures when it stops raining so she can go outside. Yesterday I went to Open Gym with Greg to "burn off some energy" (at least that's what Mommy said). Open gym is for 2 hours at the Community Rec Center, and it's only $2. (Mommys says we are going to take advantage of that more often!!) They have cars to play in, big foam blocks to play on, a jump castle, and tons of balls/bats/ and even Hockey sticks (all soft kid versions)!!! I didn't want to leave!! Naturally Mommy forgot her camera again, so we don't have any pictures of that either!

Next week is busy too. We have MOPS again on Monday, and Jaime and Trevor (my old babysitter) are coming, and so are Greg and Lacey and Jaxon!! It will be so much fun! Then on Thursday Mommy's Friend Cathy is going to take some pictures for my Birthday coming up. Can you believe I'm gonna be 3 years old!!! I'm such a big boy!!
Well that's about it for us, I'll leave you with a funny picture that Mommy took of me last week. I was being really quiet so she came to check on me and this is what she found. I got daddy's radio and turned it on all by myself, put the ear buds in and listened to the radio while watching TV. Mommy thought it was hilarious!! Silly Mommy!!

No comments: