Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a Week!!!

This week has been really FUN!!! I had a blast!! The weather has been a little crazy, kinda like a roller coaster Mommy said, but that's ok with me!! Let's see . . .
Monday was a Beautiful Day!! It was almost 70 degrees outside, so after MOPS Mommy and I played outside with the Doggies. I had so much fun running around!!! Here's a picture of me on Monday:
And yes, I know how much of a big boy I look in this picture. Mommy tells me all the time that she can't believe it, I don't know why though! I can't stay tiny forever!!!
Any ways, then Tuesday got colder, and even started snowing that night!!! It snowed almost all night and by Wednesday morning we had about 7 inches!!! Here's me playing in the snow Wednesday morning:

We played outside with the Doggies again, and Mommy got some good pictures of Mowgli running in the snow - that dog is so crazy!!! We played some in the morning, and then in the afternoon Greg came over and asked me to come out and play so I got to play some more! He and his Mommy made a snowman, and then we threw snowballs at it! It was fun! I've gotten to play with Greg a lot this week. His Mommy, Lacey is a teacher and it's her Spring Break, so I got to play with him on Monday, on Wednesday, and Today!!! Today we went to this place called Jumpin'. It is just a big room with lots of blow up places to jump on!!! It was so much fun!!! Greg and I ran all over while Mommy and Lacey watched us and talked. (I don't know why they like to do that - it's so boring!!) My Favorite was the giant slide!! I did it over and over and over! Greg liked the jump rooms, and the little fireman playhouse. We also met a boy named Miles and he played with us too. I hope we get to go back there soon!! Then we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and had Chicken Nuggets and Fries!!! This was the best day ever!!! I was really sad when we got home and I had to take a nap - I didn't want Greg to leave. But Mommy says that he'll get to come over more soon, and maybe even spend the night!! Cuz Lacey is gonna have a baby soon, Greg's little brother, and since he'll be too little to play with Mommy said Greg can come to our house and play with me when ever he wants!!! I hope he comes every day!!!

In other news - Mommy's trying to decide if she's going to go back to work full time this summer. She found out this week that some things have changed with her job, and with budget cuts on top of that it's proving to be hard to find a shift schedule available that will let her spend time with me and Daddy. So she's thinking about quiting altogether so that she can see us both at the same time for more that just a few hours a week. It would mean money will be tight, but Mommy says we can make it, and it's worth it to spend more time together as a family. Mommy really loves her job, but I know that she really loves me and Daddy too, so this is a hard decision for her. She's been praying about it a lot, so I know she'll make the right choice!! (I just hope it's the one that will give her more time with me!!) If she does stay home with us, that means that we can do more family stuff on the weekends, like hiking and camping!! I would love to do that stuff with Mommy and Daddy!!

Well, that's about it for this week. Mommy and Daddy said that since I'm just about potty trained now, and I don't need the changing table anymore, we are going to go shopping for a dresser this weekend. I can't wait!! Talk to ya all later!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope you find a way to stay home full time! It is so rewarding and less stressful!!

The snow is crazy! It snowed here on Saturday but melted right away, which was nice. I'm so ready for SPRING!