Friday, March 19, 2010

Club Awesome

Mommy and I have a new Tradition!! On Fridays we dance to Club Awesome!!! Mommy likes to listen to Mornings with Brant on the Christian radio station here. On Fridays around 8:00 they do "Club Awesome", which is like 20 minutes of dance tunes. And I just LOVE dacing to it, and all the other songs they play! We turn it up really loud and just have fun - today we even let the doggies come up and dance! Since Mommy showed you all a video last time, I thought she should take a video of me dancing for you all to see. (I'm beginning to realize that I like getting my picture taken, and videos too - cuz that means I'm the center of attention!!! hehehe) So here's a video of me dancing at Club Awesome this morning!! Although this is towards the end of the 20 minutes, so I'm getting kinda tired and just walking around.

Mommy thought you guys should see this video too. One of my favorite books is called "But Not the Hippopotamus" (Thanks Aunt Janice!!) I love saying the "But not the hippopotamus" part on each page, even though Mommy says it just comes out "No po-mus!" So here's one of me and Mommy reading the book together!! (oh and if you haven't read the book, the end is "But not the Armadillo" so I say No Dillo!!)

No comments: