Sunday, November 01, 2009

SNOW FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

So this year our first "blizzard" came early!! BEFORE Halloween!!! It wasn't acutally a blizzard - but we did get a heck of a lot of snow!! Fort Collins (nearby) got 19 inches, and places that Mommy works in got 27 inches!!! Here's some pictures that Mommy took at work the day of all the snow. And here's a picture of some cookies Mommy made for Halloween. They are Owls!! Isn't that fun!!
Mommy got a new cookbook of all cookies and cookie stuff. In fact Mommy made a fruit pizza from it for MOPS (it was her tables' turn to bring food) and she won the best dish prize!! YAY Mommy!!

Anyways, all of the snow is pretty much melted now, but we thought we were going to have to build snowmen instead of scarecrows for halloween this year!! In fact, we didn't even get to carve our pumpkins because they were buried under about 9 inches of snow and frozen!! Oh well! We did go to a halloween party at one of Daddy's co-workers house. I got to tag along cuz Mommy and Daddy couldn't find a babysitter. I had fun! I got to dress up in my costume and eat popcorn and witches finger cookies!! yum!! Here's a picture of me in my costume

Aren't I just the cutest little vampire you've ever seen!!! Mommy was Shawn Johnson (the gymnast), and Daddy was a "Ghost Rider" - he dressed up in a sheet and his mountain biking gear! This is the only pictures we have of me dressed up though, because I didn't get dressed up last night for halloween. I woke up cranky from my nap and was just being a party-pooper the whole rest of the night. Mommy and Daddy tried to trick me into getting my costume on by telling me we were playing dress-up, and going outside to "play" for candy. Italizied words are usually the key words to get me to do something, but I was smarter than them this time!! I wasn't gonna go!! They almost had me tricked when the first group of trick-or-treaters came to the door, and I saw Mommy give them candy. But I resisted!! And went candy free last night. So now the only candy we have is what is left over from the Trick-or-Treaters.

So I missed out on Trick-or-Treating? Who cares - There's always next year!! And maybe then I'll understand this crazy facination everyone has with Dressing up to play outside for candy!!!

No comments: