Sunday, November 15, 2009

Skinny, nakey boy!

Well, I don't have a whole lot to talk about this week. Mommy and Daddy have been busy working, and I've been busy playing!! A couple of things I wanted to tell you about though -

1. Our New TV!!! Mommy and Daddy have been meaning to get a new TV, recently our old one was flickering to black & white a lot, so we knew it was only a matter of time. So we got a 46 in. LCD Sony something or other! But Daddy found a great deal on it, so we pretty much got a FREE surround sound system AND BlueRay player!!! (And I got Disney's Cars on Blue Ray - we watch it almost daily!!) Which means we also got HDTV now!! Merry Christmas Mommy and Daddy!!

2. I hate wearing clothes now!! Once I get to the babysitters, I usually take my shoes and socks off first thing. But if I'm at home . . . it's only a matter of time before everything else comes off too!! I'm usually pretty good at keeping a diaper on (most of the time), cuz then Mommy and Daddy don't fight me as much, but this is how I run around the house most of the time:
I'm really growing up, but not out - as you can see!! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how skinny I am, and say it makes it really hard to find clothes for me. Mommy teases that she will never be able to potty train me, cuz diapers are the only thing keeping my pants up!!!
3. Mommy's almost done with work!! Her last day for the year is December 2. She can come back in January, after she takes a month off. She's just trying to decide if she wants to go back fulltime, or parttime. She likes spending time with me, but she also likes her job a lot, and the little extra money is nice too.
4. MORE SNOW!! We had another snow storm yesterday and today! about 8 inches!! But with my new no clothes policy, I didn't want to go play in it! Daddy went out and let the doggies play in the snow, but Mommy and I stayed inside. It sounds like we are going to get alot of snow this year!! YAY!!
Well that's about it. not a lot going on right now! Things will pick up a little bit after Thanksgiving towards Christmas. Oh yeah - and we get to go visit everyone in Indy for New Year's this year!! It's going to be a short trip, only a few days, but at least I'll get to see everyone again!! And the good news is Daddy only has to take one vacation day for the Trip!! YAY, that means more time next year!! See ya all later!

No comments: