Sunday, October 25, 2009

From Pumpkin patches to Jeeping

Hey everyone!! You are not going to believe all the fun I’ve had lately!! Let’s see, last time we talked was the when we were playing in the snow. . . Golly!! That was 2 weeks ago!! Well, Mommy had that week off work, so we did a lot!! On Monday we went to MOPS, and Tuesday we went to Mommy’s new Bible Study. I got to go to Mommy’s Friend Tami’s house and play with my new friend Harrison (Tami is Harrison’s Mommy). And Jack and Joy were there too – other friends from MOPS. Then on Wednesday we went to the Pumpkin Patch!! It was so much fun!! They had a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and a hay maze – if you wanted! But Mommy said that I was too little for the hay maze, and she didn’t have enough hands to take me on a hayride by herself, so we just picked out pumpkins from the front. The lady Loved me!! I kept showing her all my pumpkins, and telling her they were pumpkins of course, and she thought it was the cutest thing in the world!! (little does she know that I am!!) hehe!! Anyways, we got SIX Pumpkins, a big one for Mommy, and a big one for Daddy, a medium sized one for me, and a couple of smaller ones for decoration. And we got some of the teeny tiny ones to put on our dining room table!! Aren’t we festive!! Mommy forgot to bring her camera to the pumpkin patch though, so we didn’t get any pictures. But I went again with Greg and his Mommy this past Friday, so maybe she’ll give her pictures to Mommy!

So let’s see, what else! On Thursday Mommy had some girlfriends over to watch a movie, so Daddy and I played with the Jeep some (oh yeah I’ll tell you all about the Jeep in a little bit!!) They watched Steel Magnolias, and cried a lot – silly girls!! Then on Friday, Mommy and I did a whole lotta nothing!!! Well, until the Fall Festival at Church!! Greg and his Mommy and Daddy went with us. We played in a jump castle, in a hay maze, got our faces painted, went fishing for bible stories, petted farm animals, and ate yummy hot dogs!! They had a costume parade too, but Greg and I didn't dress up for it. It was so much fun!!

Then this week, Jamie was still on vacation, so I got to stay with lots of different people while Mommy was at work. On Wednesday, I stayed with Mommy’s friend Amanda, then on Thursday I stayed with Kelli, Marcus, and Liam. And on Friday I stayed with Greg and Lacey. It was so much fun!! I got to play with all sorts of different toys!!

Then yesterday Daddy and I went Jeeping!! So all that week when Mommy was off work, she and I still had to get up early and take Daddy to work because the Jeep was in pieces. He’s been working on it a lot, but it’s all fixed now!! And so after all that work Daddy wanted to take it off-roading to make sure that everything worked. We went to Rock creek, and also did Bunce School Road. There were about 11 Jeeps total (and one truck). We had a lot of fun – it was snowing!! Daddy’s Friend Shane went too. Here’s some pictures from the trip. Mommy had to work, so we only have a few pictures.

Tomorrow is MOPS again!! I love playing with all my friends there!! And then Comes HALLOWEEN!!! I am so excited to go trick-or-treating!! I'm going to be a Vampire this year!! Mommy says it's a cute costume, but that's not what I want - I wanna be SCARY!!!

Oh yeah - and Mommy wants me to ask everyone to pray for some of our friends. We have a couple "couples" of friends that need your thoughts and prayers, and Mommy's boss too is going through a rough spot and needs some support and encouragement!! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!! Look for pictures coming up!

No comments: