Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!! I know we did!! We just spent the day being lazy, and cooking and eating!! Daddy was the most productive! He went on a bike ride, and cleaned the cars!! Thanks Daddy! Mommy spent the afternoon cooking, and Daddy did the turkey. It was Yummy!!! My favorite was the Turkey and the "Burgers" (which Mommy and Daddy called biscuits - I don't know why, they look like burgers to me!!) I'm very thankful for my Mommy and Daddy, and my Grandpa and Grandma Louie, and Gran Wilson, and my Aunts and Uncles and cousins, and Mo-Mo and Piper, and Raider (cuz who else can I lay on and pull their tail!!) and everyone else!!
Then Mommy had to work on Friday and Saturday. Friday was a crazy busy day for her!! She was the only person working for the ENTIRE Larimer County Parks system!!! And on top of that, it was almost 70 degrees outside!! That made for quite an exciting day!! It started not long after she got to work with some people hunting at Fossil Creek Reservoir (illegally!). But by the time she got numbers of people to call for backup they were gone. Then she went to the two busiest places in the county - Devil's Backbone and Horsetooth Mountain. She spent the rest of the day running back and forth from these places. Thy were both full to capacity, and she spent two hours cleaning out the money vault at Horsetooth mountain because there were too many people putting money in there for it to hold it all!!! Thankfully she had Saturday (a much cooler and less busy day) to recooperate!
Then yesterday we went up the Poudre Canyon to take some pictures for our Christmas cards, like we always do. I don't know why Mommy makes us do this!! I hate it!! I can't stand sitting still for a picture, so Mommy got very mad at me. We didn't get very many pictures taken, so Mommy says we will try again next weekend. (hehehe we'll see about that!!) Here's one she took that shows just how grumpy I was during this trip.


Next weekend we are going up to Red Feather Lakes to cut down our Christmas tree. Daddy was also trying to plan a Jeep trip with some friends to go "Snow Bashing", but there's not a lot of snow up in the mountains yet, so that might have to wait. Then the next weekend we've got a couple of parties going. One with Daddy's friend from work, and one we are having for the Colts vs. Broncos game (haha Colts are gonna kick butt!!) Mommy only has one more day of work left, on Wendesday, then she's done until January!! She's only going to work part time when she goes back, just on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm happy that she will be able to spend time with me all week, but Daddy's sad cuz he won't get to see her much, or do anything as a Family during that time. At least it's only until March, then Mommy will start back full-time.

Well, that's about it going on here. Mommy didn't get a lot of pictures taken this month, cuz we were so busy. But there will be a lot more from next month!! See you all later!

No comments: