Sunday, October 11, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!


Saturday Morning we woke up to about 3 inches of snow!!! The first snow of the season!! (at least at our house!) I wanted to go out and play in it right away, but Mommy and Daddy said we had to have breakfast first. Daddy made Waffles, and that's the only way they could get me away from the window!! I ate as fast as I could, and then Mommy bundled me all up and went outside!! The doggies came too, but only Mowgli played in the snow - Piper doesn't like it too much. But Mowgli LOVES it!!
Daddy taught me how to throw Snowballs at Mommy (only mine aren't very big), and throw snow up in the air!! I had a lot of fun doing that - and throwing it on the doggies!!
Then I went on a sled ride around the back yard. We had to use my baby sled, cuz we haven't gotten me a bigger one yet. But I didn't mind - I was giggling the whole way around the yard!!

We played outside for about a half an hour, and then Me and Daddy walked around in the snow for a while longer while Mommy went in and made pumpkin bread. Sounds yummy huh - except we didn't get to eat any!! Mommy made it for the MOPS bake sale (it was today), and said that we couldn't have any. Oh well. Today Daddy's working on the Jeep again. I'll be glad when he's all done and we can go for a ride in it!! This week is busy for Me and Mommy. MOPS is tomorrow, and Tuesday is a new MOPS bible study. Then Thursday is Mommy's Girls Night Out she has been planning every month, and Friday is the Fall Festival at Church!! What a busy time - guess it's good that Mommy took the week off from work!

Oh yeah - And Mommy says to tell everyone that she put together an album of pictures from her work this year. It's listed in with the Kodak Albums and is called Ranger Season 09 - Check them out!! There's a lot of ones from Devil's Backbone because she spent a lot of time there this year, along with Red Mountain (but those pictures are in a separate album - Check it out too if you haven't seen them yet!)

No comments: