Monday, July 27, 2009

The ZOO!!!

It's a jungle out there!! Mommy took me to the Zoo in Denver today!! It was so much fun!!! Daddy is on a trip for work this week, and we took him to the airport, so Mommy decided to go since we would already be down there. I saw so many animals!! And Mommy helped me say all of their names. My favorites were the polar bears (Mommy had to drag me away from them kicking and screaming!) and the Yaks (just because I can say it, so the next 20 animals we stopped at I called yaks too!!) Last time I went to the zoo we rode the carosel, so this time Mommy said we could ride the train, but it was broken so we rode the carosel again. I got on a Polar Bear (go figure) and kept saying "Bear" the whole ride!!! It was so much fun!! Mommy even bought me a Tiger I can ride like a horsey at the gift shop, and a water bottle holder that looks like a giraffe! I can't wait to go back again!!

Daddy went to Philidelphia for work and I miss him already. He'll be back on Wednesday and I'm glad. It's been a long time since Daddy had to go away on a trip. Not a whole lot going on. Next week is the Larimer Co. Fair, so I'll get to go see more animals then. Talk to ya all later!!

Oh yeah - check out all the pictures from the Zoo in the Kodak albums!

No comments: