Saturday, August 08, 2009

Fun times

Sorry for the delayed update everyone!! I’ve just been so busy!! After I had such a blast at the zoo, Mommy and Daddy thought that I would have fun at the fair. So Last weekend we went to the Larimer County Fair. But I didn’t like it as much as the Zoo, the animals were too close, and liked to sniff me!! Here's me trying to get away from the pig!
Mommy liked the alpacas (again!) and wants to get one (again!) Silly Mommy - we don't have room for an alpaca!!

But I did finally touch a bunny rabbit, and it was really soft!!

Then on Tuesday Mommy and I went to Horsetooth Reservoir to go swimming, and we took Greg and his Mommy too!! We all had so much fun!! We stayed there all afternoon. And after seeing Greg playing in the water, I finally decided to go in and get wet!! Mommy was so proud of me!!

Here's me trying to splash Mommy!!

So we have been super busy around here! Next week Mommy has her Ranger evolution (all night Teambuilding event), and the week after that is her work boat party!! It will be my first time on a boat!! I'm so excited!! And then the week after that she is Hiking up Long's Peak. And over Labor Day weekend we are having visitors!!! Yeah!!! Mommy's friend Camie is coming to visit!! So much to do!! Look for more updates!!



No comments: