Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Slide Time!!

Check out my new slide everyone!!! Mommy got it for cheap off of craigslist for me this week. I have been playing on it everyday!! I love to slide down it, and slide my toys down it! It is so much fun - I can't wait until it's warm enough that we can take it outside and play with it! In other news, Mommy starts the new part of her job at the end of this month. She is still only working two days a week until May, but now it will be Friday and Saturday, instead of Saturday and Sunday. This means it's time to find a new babysitter again! But that's ok, cuz Mommy will get Sundays off, which is so exciting!! We can spend the whole day as a family, and still go to church!! And it looks like when she starts full-time in May she will still get Sundays off!! Yeah!! This summer is going to be way better than last summer!!
Daddy is still fixing the Jeep!! It's been almost two weeks (or maybe longer) now, and Mommy and I have been stuck at home so Daddy can drive the Xterra while the Jeep is sitting in pieces in the garage waiting for a part. Hopefully it will come in today, so Daddy can fix it tonight, and Mommy and I can get out of the house tomorrow! If not, maybe we will just drop Daddy off in the morning and go do something!
Yesterday was Grandma Wilson's Birthday!! Mommy and Daddy and I sent her some really warm socks (Smartwools - just like mine!!) cuz Mommy let her borrow some when she was here and she loved them so much!! We called her yesterday and she was so happy to get them!! Happy Birthday Grammy!!
Valentine's Day is coming up, and I don't know what Mommy and Daddy have planned (hehe - I don't think they do either!!) We were going to go to the Denver Zoo (cuz it's a Free-Day) but it looks like it will be too cold. Darn! So I don't know. Maybe we will go snowshoeing, or something. I don't really care - as long as I get to spend it with Mommy and Daddy!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone - I love all of you!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

The slide looks like lots of fun. It's hard to be stuck inside when it's so cold so it's fun to have new toys. Have a happy Valentine's Day!