Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all had a really good Valentine's Day! We did!! We ended up going to the Home & Garden Show in Denver, it was so much fun! There were all these cool things to see, and some of the people gave me balloons and candy!! They even had a display of yard toys that I could play on!! There was a turtle, and bridge, and a bunch of flowers, and fake grass that everyone there was trying to sell!! Mommy and Daddy said I was a really good boy!! I stayed in the stroller almost the whole time, and didn't complain!!! (which almost never happens!) Especially surprising because I didn't take a nap the whole time, but I slept the whole way home! Here's some pictures of me playing on the turtle, and Me and Mommy in front of the pirate ship. Yes, I'm wearing my Valentine's shirt - it says Heart Breaker!!
Not much else has been going on the past couple of weeks. Mommy and I have been playing outside a lot, it's been really warm. This week it's suppose to be in the 60's all week again!! We go to the park some times, but we play in the back yard a lot too, with the doggies. I like to play outside! I can run, and run, and run!!! I like to RUN!!!
Here's a picture that Mommy finally got of me and Daddy vacuuming. Mommy calls it "Battle of the Vacuums"! See how much ours look alike!! Everytime Mommy and Daddy get it out, I have to help them with mine!
Well, after many phone calls and emails, and a couple of interviews, Mommy and Daddy finally found a new babysitter for me when Mommy starts working weekdays again! And it's Lacey - My friend Greg's Mommy that lives across the street!! It worked out really well, because she's a kindergarten teacher, and her school only goes 4 days a week. So she has Fridays off, when Mommy works. And, Mommy's boss is going to start her full time later (not til June because they need her later since another guy is going away in July for Police Academy), So I get to stay with Greg and Lacey all summer too!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited that I get to play with Greg all the time, and Mommy's excited cuz she only has to take me across the street!! Everything worked out really well!! Mommy starts working Fridays and Saturdays next weekend (in March) so I don't get to stay with Greg until then, but I can't wait!! I'll let you all know how much fun it is!! talk to ya later!!

No comments: