Monday, March 09, 2009

New Videos!!

Hey all!! Guess what - Mommy FINALLY uploaded some new videos of me!! Check them out! Some are pretty silly! Not a whole lot going on here, it's been really warm out the last week. So we played outside a lot. We even ate lunch out there quite a bit!

And I got some new stuff, cuz I'm growing up to be a big boy!! I got a Booster seat instead of my high chair now!! (cuz I kept using my highchair as a stepping stool around the kitchen to get on stuff - hehe) So now I sit at the table with Mommy and Daddy, and eat off of plates instead of trays - that's the hard part - keeping my food on such a small area!

And I got some new shoes too!! They are sandals for spring and summer, so I can't wear them yet, but they were so cute that Mommy just couldn't pass them up (especially at $3)!! Don't worry - I don't usually wear flood pants - they are just rolled up so you can see my sandals in the picture!

And as you can see from the pictures, I'm due for another haircut! Mommy's working on getting me an appointment for next week. Other stuff going on: Mommy started working on Fridays, so I got to play with Greg all day at his house last Friday!! It was so much fun!! We got to play outside most of the day in his playhouse, I can't wait to go back this Friday!!

Also, I gotta say Happy Birthday to Aunt Anna and Grandma Louie!! Aunt Anna's Birthday was last week, and Grandma Louie's is Tomorrow!! Happy Birthday!! Well, I guess I'll say bye-bye to you all - Don't forget to watch all the new videos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aliy,
Thanks for remembering my birthday.
So far I have two b-cards: one from Flagstar Bank and one from my sister Garnett who lives in Ravenna. Dale and I really enjoy the pics and videos. Thanks!
Ellen