Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Well, my house is quiet and lonely now. All of our visitors from Christmas left this morning. I had a lot of fun with everyone!! We did a lot! After Mommy's graduation stuff we went "sight-seeing" in the area to show everyone. One day we went up to Horsetooth Reservoir and to all Mommy's open spaces, another day we went up the Poudre Canyon. And Mommy and Daddy went snowshoeing one day while I stayed home with everyone. They had a bunch of fun!! They went up the Big South Trail, which follows the Poudre River into Rocky Mountain National Park, but they didn't go that far. Here's Mommy testing out her new Snowshoes:

Christmas was great!! We went to church Christmas Eve, and then I went to bed early so Santa could come, and he did!! He left me a TON of presents!! In fact there were so many that he had to give me a wagon too, just so he could get them all to me!! I love all my presents, and I play with them a lot!! Here's what our tree looked like on Christmas morning!
Today after everyone left, Mommy and I went for a test ride with my new wagon. it was such a warm day, I just wore a sweatshirt jacket!! Imagine that!! Almost 60 degrees in late December!!

But as exciting as these last couple of weeks have been, I'm Pooped!! I miss everyone already, but it's nice to take a nap and relax too. I hope I get to see them all again soon!! I wonder what me and Mommy are going to do all by ourselves now that no one else is here and she doesn't have school to go to! Well have a Happy New Year Everyone, and if you need it too, take a nice long nap!!

No comments: