Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi Everyone!! Sorry for the delayed update!! We have been having so much fun here with everyone. Last Friday Mommy Graduated!!! Yeah, she's all done!! Here she is walking in:
And me and Daddy with her afterwards! Turns out she hasn't officially graduated yet, because one of her professors didn't have time to read her paper, so he gave her an incomplete until he can change it and give her a letter grade!! hahaha!! He told her that might happen. Then we did Christmas early with Grandma and Grandpa Louie. Mommy made them a Bragbook of all ME so they can show me off to everyone!!
They gave me some really cool toys, and I haven't stopped playing with them yet!! (I think I'm driving Mommy and Daddy Crazy!!)

I can't wait until Christmas is really here and Santa comes, I've been a good boy, so I should get lots more toys!! Talk to you all later!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations! And Merry Christmas! We got your Christmas card before we left so that was great!!