Friday, January 09, 2009

Just Chillin' with the Doggies

Hey again, how is everyone's New Year going? Mines going pretty good, if I do say so myself!! I love having all this time with Mommy!! We spend all day together, every day!! I love it, although I know she could probably use a break sometimes! But there's lots of stuff for us to do, especially with all my new toys, and since it's been really warm we've been on lots of walks in my new red wagon! Yesterday it was 63 degrees, and so we even took Mowgli on a walk with us!! That was fun, but a little challenging for Mommy to hold the doggie with one hand and pull the wagon with the other! One thing I really like to do is play on the computer with my new computer games that Aunt Anna got me!! I love being able to push all the buttons that I have never been able to push before!!

And when it's Mommy's turn on the computer, I just curl up with the Doggies and a good magazine!

Sometimes it's just me and Piper, other times I can squeeze in with both Piper and Mowgli!!

Mommy's looking into some more stuff for us to do, like a MOPS class, or something at the Windsor Rec Center, so that we don't get so bored at home all the time!! I better go, I get to see my old babysitter again tonight so that Mommy and Daddy can have a Date Night!! I'm so excited to play with my friend Sophia again!! See ya all later!!

No comments: