Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wheelin!!

Hey everyone - last weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me wheelin' with Daddy's friend Shane. We went to the St. Vrain River in Boulder County. It was really bumpy, but it was fun!! We got to go through a lot of water, and I mean a LOT!!! We also went to a plane crash site. Here's some pictures from our trip. Mommy took lot's of videos too, but she hasn't had time to upload them yet.


Mommy only has 4 weeks of classes left, 5 weeks including finals, and 6 weeks until graduation!!! (that includes her week off for Thanksgiving) She's so excited!!! I'll be glad when she's done - I won't have to spend so much time at Ginny's house. Mommy's got a big paper and a presentation due this week, so she's been working extra hard, and I've been at Ginny's a lot this week. But it's all almost over!! Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for thoose wheelin videos the next couple days!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love all your new pictures! Riley is so stinking cute. I'm sad we've never actually met in person...one day, let's hope. Maybe we'll just come out and live in Colorado after Nathan graduates. He loves it there anyway. Thanks for doing the tag, it's fun to find out new things about old friends. Miss you guys!