Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow!!

IT FINALLY SNOWED!!! Usually we have our first snow of the season in the middle of October, but this year it was really late. It came last night. Mommy and I went out to play in it this morning, and I'm glad we did, because it was all melted by lunchtime. Obviously we didn't get a lot, the weather people on TV said it was about a 10th of an inch. It didn't even stick to the sidewalks or streets, just the grass. Here's me playing in the snow, I wasn't quite sure what to think of it.


So after about 10 minutes we went back in and I watched the doggies and kitty play in it. They seemed like they were having more fun than me!!
Tomorrow Mommy's going on a ride along with one of her supervisors at work to Red Mountain Open Space. It's the new open space opening next summer up by the Wyoming border. It sounds like a really neat place, and Mommy really wants to work there next summer, so she's getting a Private Tour!! She's so excited!! She'll have to tell you all about it next week. Other than that not a whole lot going on, just waiting for Thanksgiving!! It's just going to be me and Mommy and Daddy this year. But Mommy's got some new recipes that she wants to try out (I hope they aren't yucky!!) talk to ya later!! and stay warm everyone!

No comments: