Saturday, November 08, 2008

So I was Tagged!!! Thanks Erin!!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Let me see. . . I was a junior in high school
2. In a relationship that was going horribly wrong
3. Working at Don Pablos, and eating Flautas everyday! :)
4. Trying to juggle cheerleading, gymnastics, and friends - those were the days!!
5. Praying that my POS honda would start every morning!!

5 Things on my "To Do" list today:
1. Today, not much - Go to work
2. Put the finishing touches on a presentation due Tuesday
3. Relax
4. Spend some time with Riley
5. Get some sleep

5 Snacks i love:
1. cookies!!
2. Popsicles - the really cheap frozen colored syrup ones!!
3. ice cream
4. granola bars (lunas to be exact)
5. tortilla chips

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off school loans
2. Pay off other debt
3. Take care of my family
4. build my dream house in the mountains
5. Buy all the greyhounds in the world so they would never have to race again and they could live normal lives as man's best friend!!

5 Places I've lived
1. Mommy's
2. Muncie dorm room
3. Cam's Parents
4. The blue house on Midland (which isn't so blue anymore)
5. COLORADO - The best of them all!!

5 Jobs I've had
1. Don Pablos
2. Shoe Carnival
3. Arlington Elementary (RISE)
4. CSU Work study (pickin bugs!! blech!!)
5. Larimer County Park Ranger

5 People I tag:
So all my friends that have blogs have already been tagged!! ummm Holly - you're about it!! Unless Adrianne will finally get a blog!!! Hint Hint!! :)

No comments: