Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

I have come to the conclusion that I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! It was so much fun!! As you can see I was Yoda this year. Thanks for guessing you guys!! You gave me some good ideas for next year!! So Mommy and I went trick-or-treating while Daddy stayed home to pass out candy. We just went up and down our street (one block only) but that was a lot of walking!! I was tired by the time we got back home - you can see so in the video that Mommy took!! But I got a good amount of candy for just a few houses!! (Which Daddy wasted no time in digging into when I got home!!) Mommy was so cool though - and let me have some tonight!! I got a sucker and a Twizzler - YUMMY!! Those were my firsts tastes of candy (other than the little bit of sucker I got into on the ride home from the pumpkin patch - hehehe). Mommy worked really hard on getting me to say "Candy" all week (she thought Trick-or-Treat might be too much), and every once in a while I would say it, but other times I just didn't feel like it! Mommy said I did catch on to the whole Idea of Trick-or-treating real fast though!! I don't know what's so hard about it - Mommy would say trick-or-treat for me, then I would take the candy and put it in my pumpkin, and walk away, ready for the next house!! That's easy enough!!

Well anyways, it was fun!! And I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Halloween!! Enjoy the pictures and video!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great costume! I actually did think of yoda after you said something about the ears.

Anonymous said...

Loved the costume! If you want to do Eeyore next year we have a really nice one that we can send you. Caleb was the first to wear it, he was adorable in it.Sometime we'll send you a picture of it.
Caleb, Maddie and Vanessa