Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're Home!!

We had a great trip to Indy last weekend!!! Mommy and Daddy said that I did really good on the plane rides. The guy sitting next to us on the way home even gave me a compliment for being such a good traveller. I had so much fun with all my family!! On Friday I went with Mommy to her old work and got to play with lots of big kid stuff!! I colored a pretty picture for Adrianne on her window seat!! Mommy said that she hopes it comes off, but I hope it stays forever!!! Then I got to hang out at Grandma Wilson's for a little bit. I pulled out her fireplace doors and made a huge mess of the ashes, but Mommy cleaned it up with the vacuum. I like playing with the vacuum!!
Then Friday night I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Louie while Mommy and Daddy went to Daddy's 10 year reunion. They said it was kinda not fun though, cuz the food was no good, and the music was so loud that no one could talk and catch up! They should have stayed home with us and played!!
Then on Saturday we went to see Mommy and Daddy's Friend Jason, the Police officer that was shot in July. He's doing really good!! We went out to eat with him, and talked for a while!! He's a really nice man, and he laughed at me when I did silly stuff!! We had fun!! Then Satuday night I stayed with Aunt Anna and Grandma Wilson. I had so much fun playing with Aunt Anna!!! She gave me lot's of fun things to play with!! But she wouldn't let me play with her computer, I don't know why!! Oh well!! Sunday I went to church at Mommy's old church, and then to Daddy's old church. It was a long time at church, but I did really good, and got to meet lots of people that Mommy and Daddy know. Then My aunts and uncles and cousins came over for dinner. I really liked playing with my cousins Maddie and Vanessa!! They were really nice to me and played lots of games!! I might even get to stay with them when Mommy and Daddy go to China - that would be so cool!!

Monday we went to Brown County State Park. It was my first time. We went to see the fall colors, cuz we don't get pretty colors like that in Colorado, but the leaves hadn't all changed yet. Oh well, we had fun anyways!! We hiked around Strahl lake, and played at a playground, and at a cabin with lots of leaves on the ground. I had so much fun!! And then we got ice cream!! My Favorite!!

Monday night we went to Unkie Rodgie's house for dinner! I had fun playing with all the stuff on his tables!! I also found some new toys at Grandma Louie's house!! This is my daddy's old toy tractor that he used to play with in his sandbox. Now I'm playing with it!! In fact, I played with it the whole weekend!! I carried it with me everywhere!!

I really liked going to visit everyone in Indy. I hope I can do it again soon!! Mommy says probably not for a while, though, cuz everyone is coming here for Christmas, so it won't be until next year. Well, anyways - I can't wait!!

Oh yeah - do you like the new blog!!! A lot of Mommy's Friends with blogs have been using different backgrounds from this site Cutest Blog on the Block, so she thought she'd give it a try!! She's still trying to find one that she likes, so this one is just temporary!! Let us know what you think!! Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So you guys didn't have fun at the reunion? I was kinda bummed I couldn't go, but then I saw pictures on Facebook and it just looked like a drunk fest to me. There were a few people I would've wanted to see..especially you guys!! Sounds like you had a very exciting weekend in Indy. I do like your new layout. Very nice!