Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh My Goodness!!! So much is happening in October!! My, I have a lot to catch everyone up on!! Well let's see, I went to my friend Greg's birthday party, and it was a lot of fun!! He had a baseball party and his Mommy made him a great big baseball cake!! It was pretty cool!
I also went to the CSU Homecoming Parade. Mommy was in it!! She was walking with the other Larimer County Rangers. Daddy didn't get a picture of her, but He took some video. Mommy says she'll try to get that up in the next couple of days. But here's one of me watching the parade. I liked the parade - I watched the whole thing very intently!! It was fun!! But Mommy and Daddy ate all the candy I got! boo-hoo!!

You guys would not believe how big I'm getting!! I've grown almost three inches since my birthday!! Here's a picture of me wearing a size 2T shirt that Unkie Rodgie got me last year.

Mommy and Daddy took me shopping to get some new warmer clothes. Most everything is 18 months, but for jammies we had to get 24 months - cuz I'm just so tall. Pretty much anything that is a one piece (not just a shirt or pants) has to be a size bigger!! I also got a cute little hat that matches my winter coat. Isn't it fun!!! I just love to wear my hats around the house!! It has matching mittens too, but I don't think I like those too much yet!

Well, Still more excitement to come!! Thursday we leave for Indy!! We are going there for a short visit, but it will be nice to see my Grandmas and Grandpas again!! So look next week for lots of pictures from our visit!! And then comes Halloween!!! I get to go trick-or-treating this year!! (to just a couple houses). Just wait til you see what I'm going dressed as!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

If you guys are going to the reunion, have fun. Tell everyone hi for me. Maybe I'll make it to the 25th.

Eric said...

Nice to see you guys. Cool to see lil Riley. Take Care!http://hartheaven.blogspot.com/