Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Today Mommy and I went to the Pumpkin Patch!!! It was so much fun!! My Friend Greg came over to play last week and told me about this really great pumpkin patch, so I told Mommy we just have to go there to get our pumpkins this year!! They had so many pumpkins!! All different shapes and colors!! Here's the cool display of the different kinds that they had. Can you find me in the picture - I blend in pretty good!!

Here's me with the display. Some of those pumpkins were WAY bigger than me!! I really wanted to take one of those home, but Mommy said no. (I just woke up from a nice car-nap, that's why I'm not smiling).

We picked out three pumpkins, a little one for me, and two bigger ones for Mommy and Daddy. And we also got some teeny tiny pumpkins and gourds too!! The place gives free hayrides to the patch if you want to go out there to pick your pumpkin, but since I was sick with a fever this weekend, Mommy didn't want me going all the way out there. :(

We will probably carve them on Wednesday night, so that they don't get too rotten for Halloween. I have my costume now!!! It's a size 2T-4T and it's almost too small!! But I really like it!! I'm not telling what it is though!! I'll just give you a hint - instead of saying "Trick or Treat", I should probably say "Treat or Trick" . . .

Leave a note in the comments if you want to guess what I'm going to be!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like an awesome pumpkin patch! Is Riley going as Bugs Bunny?

Erin said...

P.S. I like your new layout!! Sometime it's hard to commit, isn't it?

Cam and Aliy said...

Thanks!! I tried not to steal yours, but this was the one I liked the best!! And nope it's not bugs bunny, but you're close with the ears!!

CalebMaddieVanessa said...

We think that he's going to be Eeyore, since he has long ears like bugs.