Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well September has come and gone!! Now for October!!! We have a pretty busy month ahead!! This weekend is Mommys first weekend off in practically forever! But she won't be able to spend any time with Me and Daddy, cuz she has to go on field trips for her classes. She's even going to be late for my friend Greg's birthday party on Saturday (he's turning 1!!). Then next weekend is the CSU Homecoming, and Mommy gets to BE IN the Parade!! She is walking with the other Rangers from Larimer County, and I can't wait to see her!! They are making a float and everything!! Then the weekend after that - WE GO TO INDY FOR A VISIT!!! I'm so happy!! I haven't seen Grandma Wilson and Aunt Anna in such a long time!! And I get to see Uncle Rodger too!! It's going to be so much fun!! Then not too long after that is Halloween!! We still haven't gotten me a costume yet. I think I'm going to be Yoda, but we'll have to see!!

Daddy's gone on his trip this week. Mommy and I miss him already!! It's lonely here in the evenings without him. But he'll be back on Friday, and maybe even early on Friday!! Come home soon Daddy!!

Oh yeah, and Mommy wants me to tell everyone that she's a firefighter now!! She got to put out her first wildfire last weekend. It was started by lightning on some property near the reservoir (ironically on one of our Ranger's land). It was only a brush fire about 20 or so yards in diameter, so her boss told her to get a shovel and put it out - so she did!! One of the supervisors helped her, and they had it about 50% contained by the time the Firefighters Brush Truck got there!! Yeah Mommy!! Here's some pictures of the Wildlands Fire Crew putting it out (after Mommy did all the work!! hehehe.

No comments: