Friday, September 26, 2008

Hi there everyone!! Sorry for the delayed update!! We have been very busy the past couple of weeks. Daddy went on his trip, and made it back ok, and he only has 1 more trip to take this year!! Yeah!!! (well really it's 2 trips rolled into one, but oh well) He's going next week to LA for a day, and then directly to Branson Missouri for the rest of the week. Thank goodness this will be it!!
Grandma Wilson made it through her surgery just fine, and everything seems to be working according to plan!! Also, Mommy is still working at Horsetooth. They liked her so much they asked her to stay all winter!!! She said that it would only be on weekends, and mostly she would be working in the gatehouse. But she wanted to spend more time with me and Daddy, so they agreed to let her work only every other weekend, and share the position with someone else. So it works out perfectly!!
Also, I got to meet some of my Mommy's family this week. I met my Great-Uncles Bud and PJ, and my Great-Aunts Elaine and Cindy!! They met us in Old Town last week for dinner, and this week Mommy and I went up to the cabin to see them. I had fun at the cabin, except for the part where I fell out the door and bonked my head!! But I got to play dominoes with Aunt Cindy, and play peek-a-boo out the window with Aunt Elaine. We took a hike to the waterfall, and ran into an angry nest of yellow jackets!! Poor Aunt Elaine and Uncle Bud got the worst of them!! Here's some pictures of our visit:
Uncle Bud, Aunt Cindy, Aunt Elaine and me at the falls
(hehe - I already have all the ladies' attention!!)
Me and Uncle PJ
(Mommy says I have to beat up on him now while I'm still little enough - cuz when I get older he's gonna get me!!)

And one more thing - a while ago Daddy took me and his friend Shane off-roading at Kelly Flats to attempt to conquer a tough section of trail called the chutes. Well, he did it, but forgot to take a camera or video camera to prove it!! So thankfully someone there got it on tape and finally sent it to Daddy. We put the video up for everyone to see, but be forewarned - it's not for the squeamish!! (oh, and don't worry, I was standing outside with Shane, not in the Jeep with Daddy!!)

No comments: