Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories!!

Sounds like fun!! Everyone can play along!! (Memories can be for either Cam or Aliy!!)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for your memory Aliy. Tim McGraw was AWESOME! Do you guys remember the Uncle Sam Jam we went to oh so long ago. A whole bunch of us were there and it was SO HOT!! That's actually one of my last with Jason too, hopefully with many more to come. :-) Also, I had lots of fun decorating Cam's beloved mustang on his 18th birthday (I think)He just happened to be parked in my driveway that day. Better watch out where you park your car! Oh, and our lunch table Cam! Our senior year? Like 10 girls and Cam. Fun, fun, fun!