Monday, August 04, 2008

Wow!!! So much has happened since I talked to you all last!! Let's See . . . Where to begin!! Well, I now have two molars, one on the top left and one on the top right. Daddy's away right now in Alabama (where ever that is), but he'll be back on Wednesday. Mommy and I miss him! I can climb on stuff now!! I found out how to climb onto the dining room chairs, which means that I'm also tall enough to climb from those onto the Dining room table!! Mommy and Daddy aren't to happy about this, and moved all the chairs to the living room (where there's carpet and I can't push them to the table).

Also, this weekend I got to go to the Larimer County Fair!! Mommy and Daddy say that it's a good thing the fair is Free, cuz it is nothing like the fairs in Indiana!! Maybe one of these days I'll get to go to one!! But I still got to see a lot of really cool animals, bunnies, cows, goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, turkeys, and even a TURKEN!!! It's really Ugly!! You'll have to check out the pictures in the Kodak Gallery for yourself.

There's also some pictures in there from today when Mommy took me to Rocky Mountain National Park. She's been disappointed that she hasn't gotten to go this summer because of her job, so I told her I'd go with her while Daddy was gone! We did a couple of short hikes, and spent a lot of time up near the top (Fall River Road, the Alpine Center/Trail, and the Continental Divide) It was fun!! But I think tomorrow we are going to be lazy and just lay around the house!! (well, Mommy is anyways!!)

I'm so excited - and Mommy too - cuz Grandma Wilson, and Aunt Anna, and Unkie Rodgie and Auntie Kathie are going to come and visit us in December, For Mommy's graduation and for CHRISTMAS!!! YEAH!! Christmas in Colorado!! It will be so exciting!! I can't wait!! How far away is Christmas again???

No comments: