Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi everyone!! You're not going to believe this!! But I have two new teeth already!! That makes Three new ones in the last two weeks!! No wonder I have been so cranky, huh!! So last week Mommy found the one on the bottom left in front, now I also have the bottom right, and a MOLAR on the top left!!! Can you believe it!!

Well not a whole lot else going on, Mommy and Daddy have both been busy working and playing with me. They aren't too happy with me right now because I have learned how to push the buttons on the TV and change the channel or turn it on and off when they don't want me to!! ha ha!! Other than that they are just planning some trips for us! Yeah!! We are going to Telluride and Durango Colorado in the middle of August with Grandma & Grandpa Louie so I can meet Aunt Tina, and then going to Indy for a visit in the middle of October to see Mommy & Daddy's friend Jason, and for Daddy's 10 year reunion. And I get to see Grandma Wilson and Aunt Anna who I haven't seen in a long time!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait!!

Mommy and Daddy say that Jason is doing much better, but still needs our prayers for a full recovery. Thank you for praying for him everyone!!

No comments: