Thursday, June 05, 2008

Well, things are starting to return to normal. But I already miss Grandma and Grandpa Louie, and the rest of the family. They left on Wednesday, but we had a lot of fun before they went!! I got to show them Rocky Mountain National Park, Horsetooth Reservoir, and some really cool stuff in Denver. On Tuesday Uncle Stan, Aunt Janice, Caleb, Maddie and Vanessa went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (and got to see a really cool exhibit on Gold), and Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa and I went to the Denver Botanical Gardens. The Gardens were really pretty!! Mommy took LOTS of pictures of all the flowers!! You can see them all in the Kodak album called "Family Time" (see the list on the right). But here's a few to preview!


Me and Daddy playing in Horsetooth Reservoir


Me with Mommy at Horsetooth


Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 1 year check up. (and I got a lot of yucky shots!!) But I have grown a BUNCH!! I am now 31 and 3/4 inches tall, and I weigh almost 22 lbs. I'm still in the 95% for my height. And today Mommy and I went shopping at Oshkosh to buy clothes with the gift card from Uncle Rodger. She had to get me all 18 months, because I'm just growing so fast!! Some of the shorts are a little big still (cuz of my skinny waist and non-existant rear-end!), but my cloth diapers usually take care of that problem! And I have a new babysitter again! Her name is Ginny (short for Virginia), and she lives on the other side of our addition. She is really nice and has a little girl named Sophia that is only 3 months old. (I hope she grows up fast so that I can play with her!) I start going there tomorrow! This weekend Mommy and Daddy are going to see a movie, and I get to go too. It's at the Drive-in, so I'll probably sleep through it! Well have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: