Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi all!! Things are going good here in sunny Colorado!! Update on Mommy's Job - She has been moved. She still is working for Horsetooth, but she was assigned to patrol the South Bay area (campground, boat ramps, and swim beach). Now she has been moved to the actual Mountain Park!! YEAH - She is excited!! That means she gets to patrol 29 miles of trails (not every day, just in general) and she gets to be the first Mountain Bike Ranger!! (Even though the mountain bike they got is too big for her!) It's technically not a promotion, but Mommy is looking at it that way, since it's a much better assignment - Less law enforcement and more hiking and mountain biking!! Mommy and I are missing Daddy this week. He's in Missouri for his job. Thank goodness he will be back tomorrow!!

So anyways - this whole morning nap thing is kinda getting old!! I'm a big boy now and I don't want to take them, but Mommy says my body just isn't ready for that. I give her a really hard time when it's time to take a nap. So she let's me stay up, and this is what happens:

I fall asleep in the weirdest places!! Sometimes she let's me stay there, other times she attempts to take me to my crib! Aren't I silly!! Here's another picture of me being silly:
Mommy tried to give me some of her popsicle, but I dropped it. We couldn't find it anywhere - until we noticed that my pocket was wet (and smelled like bananas!) Yep- you guessed it - It fell right into my pocket!! Imagine that!!

Also, I'm walking EVERYWHERE!! And I can stand up with out holding on too!! Mommy took some videos, so check those out! Well not a whole lot else going on here! Father's Day is coming up, so Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's and GrandDaddy's!! Mommy and I got Daddy a Barbeque recipe book, but she was busy with me and didn't hide it, so Daddy got it early!! Have a good week everyone!!

No comments: