Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley

I'm one year old!!! I'm such a big boy!! I had a safari party, and it was so much fun!! My Grandma and Grandpa Louie are visiting, and my Uncle Stan, Aunt Janice, and cousins Caleb, Maddie, and Vanessa. Kurt, Lacey and Greg (from across the street) came over too. My mommy made me a cake in the shape of a snake, and my Grandma Louie made one that looked like a tiger! It was really yummy!! I got lots of fun toys from everyone (see pictures), and a bunch of Oshkosh clothes from Uncle Rodger. Thanks everyone!! Things are so exciting right now! Yesterday I went with everyone to Old Town Fort Collins. Today was party day, and tomorrow we are going to Rocky Mountain National Park! Daddy says I can play in the snow up there! Then on Monday it's going to be really hot, so we are going to go swimming at Horsetooth Reservoir, where Mommy works. And I know there's more, but it's all too much to remember!! So check out the new pictures, and new videos too, (Mommy re-organized them).

Oh yeah, one more thing! I can walk real good now!! Yesterday I walked from the dining room table to the coffee table all by myself!!

No comments: