Monday, June 30, 2008

Well, bye-bye June! Here comes July!! I get to go see Fireworks this weekend!! Mommy thinks I will be scared of all the big booms. But I think I will like it (if I can stay awake!!). Mommy has to work til dusk on July 4th, so we are going to meet her at Horsetooth - There's a really good view of the fireworks from one of the dams. She's also going to use her "ranger abilities" to see if we can camp for a couple of nights this weekend too. The campground is all reserved, but there are a few "Hold" sites that no one knows about. So maybe she can sweet talk someone into letting us have one! My first camping trip!!

Last weekend, Daddy finally found some time to stain the deck - and he did a good job! Doesn't it look nice!!

Now we just have to finish the patio part! Mommy and Daddy want to make all that dirt part in the middle one big patio, and put some kinda shade over it.

Today Mommy and I took Mowgli to the "doggie swim beach" at Horsetooth. It's really cool!! It's a sandy area that's not really a swim beach, so doggies are allowed to go there!! Mo-Mo got to play with some other dogs and play in the water. (He doesn't swim very well) Mommy made me get in some too, but I prefered the dry sand of the beach. It was fun though, and we were all very tired when we got home!! Mommy and I both took a nap on the couch, and well, just look at how tired Mo-Mo was:

Next time we will take Piper, cuz Mommy says it's too hard to take two doggies and Me at the same time! It's been really hot here, so I think tomorrow we are just going to stay inside in the air conditioning!! Have a good Holiday weekend everyone!!

No comments: