Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey there! So things have been really busy this last week, as you know Mommy's been moved to Horsetooth Mountain Park, but no one has taken over her old position, so she's been kinda working two jobs to get everything covered. Which means that she only had one day off this week. So I got to spend a lot of time at Ginny's house playing with Sophia. I like having someone to play with, but I don't like that I don't get all the attention. :( Mommy and Daddy say it's good for me to learn, cuz I gotta share stuff, even attention - but that doesn't mean that I have to like it!

Also I have been kinda grouchy, Mommy thinks I have more teeth coming in, maybe even molars (whatever those are!) So They keep giving me this stuff that tastes like berries and it makes my mouth stop hurting! Except it only works for a little while, and then I wake up in the middle of the night and my mouth hurts again! So I just SCREAM, and SCREAM, and SCREAM!! Then Mommy or Daddy comes in and gives me more!! Here's a picture of me chewing on Mommy's belt to help the hurting:

And one of me falling asleep on Mommy's knee one night.


Also guess what!! Mommy got to play with a RATTLESNAKE today at work!! It got tangled in some mesh groundcover stuff near a trailhead, and Mommy and her Boss had to cut it out!! Her boss held it's head down with the snake pole while Mommy cut the snake loose, then her boss took it far away to let it go! Mommy said it was interesting, but she wasn't really scared, I guess she trusted her boss a lot!!

Tomorrow we are going out to breakfast to celebrate Mommy and Daddy's Anniversary. They said they have been married for 7 years!! That must be a long time, cuz I know how long in took for me to be 1 year!! I can't imagine 7 of those!! And Daddy and I got haircuts tonight! Mommy said that this is my 6th or 7th haircut - she lost count a long time ago! (and probably Daddy's 700th!!) So enjoy the pictures everyone! And have a good weekend!

No comments: