Saturday, April 19, 2008

NEW VIDEOS!!

Hey there - Mommy took some new videos of me (she says that it's easier to take video than pictures now, because I don't sit still!!) and she posted most of them so check 'em out!! They show how much of a busy body I am - going everywhere at the fastest speed I can!! And there's one of me talking to the Doggies!! Yep, I learned to talk to the doggies before I talked to Mommy and Daddy!! Anytime I hear them barking I say Arf, Arf, Arf right back! (I even do it when the neighbors dog barks too!!) It's been so nice outside here, we spend just about every day outside a little. Mommy will even take my high chair on the deck and we will eat lunch outside!! Today we went furniture shopping. Mommy and Daddy have been wanting to get a new couch. We found one that we all like, now we just have to wait for Mommy and Daddy's Economy Booster Check to come in. Hopefully we will have it before everyone comes to visit for my Birthday!! Enjoy the Videos!

No comments: