Monday, April 14, 2008

Mommy says to tell everyone that she had a very nice birthday! Saturday morning Daddy and I made her pancakes for breakfast. We made a Daddy size, Mommy size and Baby size too!
Here's me eating my baby pancake!
And here's my snot bubble that showed up too!! (just for you Mommy!!)
Then Daddy and I let Mommy relax for a while, then we took her shopping!! She got to spend all the money that everyone gave her! She got some much needed new clothes, and says THANK YOU to everyone!! Then we took Mommy out to dinner, she wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse. Then we finally went home for CAKE!!! Daddy made Mommy a cake all by himself (well, I helped a little!), and Mommy said he did a very good job! It was very chocolatey, so I didn't get any, but I helped Mommy blow out the candles!!
Overall, it was a good day, but now it's back to the daily grind!! Mommy's still hard at work on all her school projects. But we took some time out today to play in the sun outside, it was in the 70's!! I really like spring!!

No comments: