Friday, April 25, 2008

Guess what I got this week?!?!? I got a big boy car seat!! Here's me trying it out at home. I really like it, it's comfy. It's the only one that I didn't scream in at the store, so Mommy and Daddy bought it! They are excited about it too because it is a booster seat too, which means it should last until I'm 100 lbs. Hopefully this will be the last seat they ever have to buy me!!
But all that sitting still for pictures made me ansy, so Mommy let me play with the box for a while!! I used it as a tunnel, and went back and forth for about 20 minutes!! It was fun!
And yesterday Mommy and I went shopping for some new shoes. I got my first pair of sandals!
I also got some brown oxford shoes, Mommy thinks they are so cute. I don't think I like them, I can't get to my toesies!! I keep trying to shake and kick them off my feet, but they just don't go anywhere! Oh well, I guess I'll have to learn to walk with these things!

I only have 1 more week with Katy, then she's leaving me!! I'm so sad. I started going to a new babysitter part time already, but when Mommy leaves me there I cry, because it's not Katy's house!! I'm going to be so sad when she moves away, and Mommy is too!!

Well, Mommy only has two more weeks of school left! And still no job for the summer. She didn't get the one she wanted in Boulder, but now she's hoping for another one. It's a ranger position at Eagle's Nest Open Space (the place where she's doing the big project for her class), so hopefully that will help her get it!! It doesn't pay as much as the other one, but it's closer, so she'll save on gas. Plus she will be helping out at Red Mountain Open Space, a new one to open in 2009 on the CO/ WY border. So keep your fingers crossed everyone!! I'll keep you updated!!

1 comment:

RAL said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast they grow! He's going to be one soon!!! So darn cute you are Riley! So Aliy, we are back in Texas! We didn't come through Colorado. We came a week that there were lots of Tornados going through Kansas and Oklahoma, so we decided to go through southern utah and new mexico. If we head up that way again we will definitely stop though. We had so much fun visiting with you guys in September! Even if it was short! Anyway lots of love to you guys!