Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy March!! Mommy told me that March is coming in like a lion and a lamb!! Cuz yesterday was lamb day - it was beautiful, 75 degrees, sunny and so pretty!! But today it's cold, snowy, and the wind is really nasty!! But that's Colorado for ya - if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes!! Yesterday I got to hang out with Katy all day while Mommy and Daddy went hiking. They went to Grey Rock, here's a picture of it Mommy took for me!
They hiked all day long, and they were really tired when they got home. Daddy made it all the way to the top, but Mommy got too tired. She said she's very out of shape since I came along! Guess that means I'll have to whip her into shape!! But I wish that Daddy would have taken the camera to the top, so I could see the view too, he said it was really pretty. It was such a nice day that they were both hiking in t-shirts, and got a little sun burned. I went to the playground with Katy and we were on the swings for a long time!! It's so crazy that I wore a onsie and knit pants yesterday, and today I'm back to being all bundled up in my Ewok suit to go outside!! I'm ready for spring!!

I hope you like the new stuff on the website!! Mommy made the slideshow, and will update it about every month or so with new pictures she says. Also, she told me to tell you all that she's trying to catch up on some videos too. She added some more, but most of them are a couple of months old. So check them out if you haven't yet! Once we fix and update our computer we will have room for all the videos and she'll do more with them!

I'm so excited for all the stuff coming up!! In two weeks Mommy has Spring Break!! And there's a lot going on during her break: Palm Sunday, St. Patrick's Day (Mommy's going to take me to the Parade!!), Good Friday (Yeah-Daddy gets the day off!!) and Easter!! March sounds like a fun Month!! - Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to Aunt Anna and Grandma Louie!! Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's Birthdays were last month, When's My Birthday Mommy??

No comments: