Friday, March 07, 2008

Hi Everybody!!! Check me out in my new Hats!!! Mommy got me these for spring and summer, to keep the sun off my face, since it's always so sunny here in Colorado!!
Also, this week Mommy and Daddy started trying to give me what they are having for dinner too. So I got to eat Spaghetti!!! That was fun!! Especially cuz Mommy just stripped me down and let me go at it!! (She said I was due for a bath anyways!!) I had so much fun!! I even got some in my mouth too!! But Daddy didn't have as much fun cleaning up the high chair afterwards!
Not a whole lot else going on this week. Except . . . oh yeah . . . Grandpa Louie will be happy to hear - I CAN CRAWL NOW!!! I'm not moving too far, or too fast yet (thankfully - says Mommy) but I can go!! Check out the videos on the right. Other than that, I'm just playing a lot. I've been hanging out with the doggies some too, while Mommy does some homework. Mostly because there's less for me to get into downstairs, and I keep entertained by the doggies!! They have been really good with me. We usually go down there after lunch so they can lick all the left overs off me!! And then they are happy and just lay there and let me crawl all over them (well, mostly just Mowgli! Piper goes and lays in the corner!) Tomorrow I get to spend all day with Daddy while Mommy goes on a trip with her class. I love Daddy time!! And then Spring Break is coming up - With Lots To DO!! Have a fun-filled weekend everyone!!

No comments: