Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi Everyone, guess where we went today!?!?! We went to Rocky Mountain National Park! It was snowing, and we had fun. Mommy and Daddy bundled me up and took me sledding!! Oh yeah, and Daddy got to try out his new snow shoes too. Here's some pictures from our trip:
The rest of this week wasn't as much fun though. You know how I was sick last weekend, well, I gave it to Mommy and Daddy too. Daddy came home from work after just a couple of hours on Mon, and stayed home Tuesday too. Then on Thursday Mommy started feeling yucky too. I sure am happy that they weren't sick at the same time though, cuz then I could still have someone to play with!! Mommy says I get closer to crawling everyday (and walking too!!) This week I showed everyone how I can sit up by myself, and I will take some steps if you hold my hands (but usually only with my right foot - my left one hasn't figured out how to bend and pick itself up yet!!) Before you know it I'm gonna be going everywhere, and getting into everything!! Mommy got me some new toys too! I have blocks now!! and some of them I can put in a giraffe's head and it rolls down to his feet and comes out and plays music!! I really like it!! (but I can't always get the block into his head) Well, I can't believe it's already the last week of February!! Boy time does fly!!

No comments: