Monday, February 18, 2008

Sorry I'm so late in updating everyone! I was really sick this weekend. It was no fun. My first time being sick. I started throwing up Saturday morning, and I had a slight fever around 99.6 up until yesterday afternoon. But Mommy and Daddy took good care of me, so I'm doing much better now!! I still don't want to eat anything though, especially that yucky stuff mommy keeps giving me called Pedialyte!! bleeck!! But my fever's all gone, and I haven't thrown up since Saturday night. (Oh yeah, Saturday night Mommy and Daddy let me sleep in their room, that was fun!)

So here's what happened the rest of the week! Daddy took his trip, and I missed him a bunch!! But I got to stay with my friend Greg on Tuesday night while Mommy was at class. We had so much fun!! Greg's Mommy is going to send Mommy some pictures. Then Daddy came home on Thursday and I gave him a big hug!! Then we went out for Chinese food for Valentine's day. I'm getting closer to crawling, but I still prefer to just roll around (I'm starting to figure out that scooting backwards is a good thing too)! I got my third tooth (the other bottom one), and I can say ba-ba, and Doggie now!! Mommy took me to the doctor on Friday (of course it was before I got sick!!) and I just keep getting bigger!! I'm now 28 and 1/2 inches tall, and I weigh 18 lbs and 14 oz.!! But I've probably lost a little of that since I was so sick. Well, that's all that's going on around here. Hope everyone is doing good!! bye-bye!!

No comments: