Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Teeth and tons more!

Hi Everyone!! You're not going to believe this, but I'm on my way to getting my 3rd tooth!! That's right!! Mommy almost missed the 2nd one, because it is on top, above the one I already have. But I chewed on her finger a little to let her know it was there! So now I'm finally getting my other bottom one in. It hasn't broken the surface yet, but it probably will in the next couple of days.
The weather has been so nice here the last couple of days! Yesterday was so warm, Daddy wanted to go mountain biking. So we went, and he rode, and Mommy and I took a walk. We walked to a little cabin, and I had fun. I got to see horseys!! But on the way back the sun was in my eyes, so I cried a lot until Mommy gave me her sunglasses!!
Daddy didn't have as much fun though because the trail was too muddy for him to enjoy it. He said he did a lot of walking. Sorry Daddy. We were going to go snowshoeing today too, (well Mommy and Daddy were), but they wanted to rent a covered sled to put me in, and it was out for repairs. Plus, Mommy and Daddy say we have to save money so I can't stay with Katy on long days like that. Also, when we went on the walk Mommy forgot to put diaper cream in the bag to take with us. so by the time we got home I had a pretty yucky diaper rash!! It hurt so bad - I screamed a lot when Mommy tried to clean me. So she let me go diaper free for a while last night!! That was fun!! and I was really good too - only pee-peeing once on the blanket! And my rash is MUCH MUCH better today!! It doesn't hurt anymore, it's just a little pink. (but you can see in the picture last night my bottom was as red as my shirt!)

Daddy is going on another trip this week for work. :( Mommy and I are going to miss him. But at least it's only for a couple of days. He's going to Independence, Missouri. Well that's it for now. Talk to ya later!!

No comments: