Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone!! Not a whole lot has changed since last week, except that I'm 8 Months old now!! I'm such a big boy!! I still don't have anymore teeth, but the one I got keeps getting bigger and bigger! And I still haven't figured out the crawling thing. I have figured out that if I lean forward when I'm sitting I can get my butt off the ground, but I haven't made it quite to my knees yet. And if I go too far, I just flop on my belly!! Here's a picture of me: Daddy's using the remote as motivation, cuz he never lets me have it!
I can stand up really good though!! Sometimes I even let go for a second. Mommy taught me how to fall on my bottom so that it doesn't hurt (there's lots of diaper padding there!!) I'm even starting to pick up my feet a little when I'm standing!! Mommy says they are not really steps yet because I haven't figured out how to move them! Also, I can't get my Jeep to go!! I sit in it, and make all the noises a Jeep makes, but it just won't go anywhere!?!?! Here's me standing like a big boy all by myself! I may be growing, but I'm still just as skinny as ever!! The only part of me with any "meat" is my legs!! Mommy says I got her chubby thighs, but I definately got Daddy's butt. You can't see it under all that diaper, but there's not much there!! I go to the Doctor again in a couple of weeks, so then we'll know how much I weigh for sure.
Well, I'd love to stay and chat some more, but it's my bedtime!! Grandma Louie sent me lots of books!! So I get new stories at bed time!! Have a good weekend everyone!! Night-night!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Aliy! Hey, it has been a really long time! Riley is SO cute. I can't believe it. Email me sometime so we can catch up!

Hugs,
Adrienne
thecrouches@gmail.com
http://www.larrykevin.com/crouchtwins