Saturday, January 26, 2008

all about ME!!


Check out my new tooth!! Can you see it? If not, I think you can click on the picture to make it bigger! Mommy took this picture earlier this week, so my tooth is already bigger now than in the picture. My second one hasn't come through yet, but it should be soon. I have been so snotty, and drooly the last 2 days. And Mommy says I have been cranky, but I think I'm doing pretty good, considering!! She has been giving me lots of tylenol, and Motrin so that really helps!! But I still woke up a bunch last night.

Also, I can say three words now! Ma ma (even though I don't say it very much any more), Da-da (which I say ALLLLLL the time!!), and Kitty, which actually comes out ki-ee. Mommy's got such a busy schedule with school we have to get up super early!! Mommy says this semester is going to be her toughest. I hope she has enough time for me! Well, it's warming up here in Colorado, I hope we can start going for walks again!

No comments: