Friday, January 18, 2008

My First Tooth!!!

Guess what!?!?! I have a Tooth Now!!!! It came through this morning!! Mommy said she knew it was coming because my gums have been really red and swollen the last week or so, and then yesterday she could see a white spot, but it didn't break through the last layer until this morning. It's my bottom left tooth, and it seems like the bottom right will be close behind it, Mommy says that she's already seeing the same signs for that one. She tried to get a picture for everyone, but I wouldn't cooperate very well!! hehe!! I'm sure she'll get a good one in a couple of weeks when I get used to this funny thing in my mouth and quit playing with it with my tongue!!! Daddy tried to give me dinner last night but I kept flicking it on him with my tongue, because I wanted to feel this new thing in my mouth at every bite!! He didn't think it was very funny!!

Mommy wants me to tell everyone that Mo-Mo's doing much better, too! Still no seizures, and he's getting used to his medicine too. He's starting to play with Piper again, and meet me at the top of the stairs every morning. But he still stumbles down them sometimes, and isn't very fast at reacting to things. We think he's gonna be alright!!

Mommy starts school on Tuesday. :( So I get to visit Katy again in the mornings. She came and stayed with me this earlier this week cuz Mommy had jury duty. Oh and Greg from across the street came to visit me this week too! He's so big, he's almost as big as me!!! and he's only 3 months old!! But that's cuz I'm really long and skinny like a giraffe, and he's cute and chubby like all the normal babies!! (at least that's what mommy says!) Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: